Meal Noodle (NET WT 4.2 oz.120g)
One of the most symbolic foods in Korean cuisine is Kimchi, and our noodles lineup would not be complete without an offering of Korean kimchi! Enjoy a bowl of authentic kimchi ramyun from Korea’s finest ramyun makers! home!
The Magic of Kimchi
Kimchi is Korea’s national dish and a source of pride3 for Koreans everywhere. While kimchi comes in hundreds of varieties, it generally refers to cabbage fermented with Korean red chili. Kimchi is used in many different Korean foods, and is a favorite topping for ramyun as well. In addition to being delicious, it also is considered one of the healthiest foods in the world. Indeed, kimchi is often cited as the single food that Koreans could not happily live without.
Cooking Directions – Stove Top
- Boil 550 mL (about 2 1/3 cups) of water. Add noodles, soup base, and vegetable mix.
2. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and serve.
Cooking Directions – Microwave (1000W)
- Put soup base and vegetable mix into a microwaveable bowl, then add noodles on top.
2. Pour 470 mL (about 2 cups) of room temperature water.
3. Place a microwaveable cover on the bowl. Cook for 5 minutes. When using hot water, cook for 3 minutes.