Try fusion Thai-style SHIN Ramyun and open yourself to a new world of taste????
1 TSP olive oil
1 onion, diced
3 cloves of garlic
1 slice of thinly sliced red bell pepper
2 TBSP Red curry paste
1 TSP ground ginger
1/2 TSP Turmeric
6 cups of water
1 can of coconut milk
1 TSP fish sauce
1 packet Shin Ramyun soup base,
1 packet Shin Ramyun vegetable mix
1 LB of chicken breast
1 package Shin Ramyun noodles,
Cilantro and limes for serving
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and bell pepper and saute for 2-3 minutes until soft and has a yellow-gold color.
2. Add red curry paste, ginger and turmeric and stir until well mixed without any clumps of powder.
3. Add water, coconut milk, fish sauce and Shin Ramyun soup base and vegetable mix packets.
4. Add the chicken breast and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly. After, shred the chicken with two forks.
5. Add 1 package of ramyun noodles and cook until tender for 5 minutes.
6. Ladle into bowls and top with cilantro and a slice of lime.