Udon Premium Noodle Soup
Noodle Soup (NET WT 9.73 oz . 276g)
This is a fresh Udon Noodle Cup which is a popular dish in both Korea and Japan. It is a thick, wheat-based noodle, usually served in a mildly flavored broth, seasoned with soy sauce. The soup has a mild flavor and it contains dried seaweed, tempura, and fish cakes. The Udon Noodle Cup is perfect for anyone who prefers a non-spicy noodle dish.
Our Bowl Noodles are instant meals that are made with fresh ingredients. They may be prepared in 3 to 4 minutes. Bowl Noodles can be eaten by itself or with any of your other favorite foods. They are great for a quick meal anytime on the go, after school, traveling, camping; or between meetings. Our Bowl Noodles are convenient whenever you need a delicious and satisfying meal with that great homemade soup taste.
Cooking Directions – Microwave (1000 W)
1. Remove lid. Place unwrapped noodles, sauce, and flakes into the bowl.
2. Pour room temperature water up to the inside line.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes without lid. Stir and serve.
Cooking Directions – Hot Water
1. Place unwrapped noodles, sauce, and flakes into the bowl.
2. Pour hot water up to the inside line.
3. Close lid for 4 minutes. Stir and serve.